Monday, May 4, 2009

OK to Have RSS Feeds for Entire Blog?

Is it ok to have RSS "archives" for all blog entries that have been "retired" from the main RSS feed? The RSS feed for my blog allows for the latest 30 entries to be included. I noticed that these entries are ranked much higher than the blog entries that are no longer part of the feed. I'm wondering if I have RSS archives for all my blog entries, that might boost these blog entries (many are labeled "supplemental result" in Google once they are gone from the main RSS feed).





I never thought that RSS feeds could boost linked pages that much on a site. It seems that way on my site.

OK to Have RSS Feeds for Entire Blog?
As long as you have plenty of bandwidth available, I would say keep the RSS "archives".

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment