Monday, May 4, 2009

Reading Rss Feeds?

When I have finished viewing my RSS feeds in Yahoo Mail and decide I want to go back and check on something I read and try and click onto a RSS feed nothing happens when using IE7 but in Fire Fox I can click on an RSS feed and go straight to reading that feed.





What going on in IE7 and stopping me reading RSS feed that have been read previously.

Reading Rss Feeds?
I don't know the specifics of this problem but i have had lots of problems with IE7 (hate it!!!).





I asked them on the MS Newsgroups (link below) and they helped me solve 90% of them (10% are horrible MS bugs that you can't get rid of)





http://www.microsoft.com/office/communit...





Ps, i'm a recent convert to firefox and i love it

americal dental

No comments:

Post a Comment