Monday, May 4, 2009

RSS Feeds - how do I create a single RSS feed which contains a collection of diiferent RSS feeds?

I want to know if it's possible to put a collection of different websites' feeds into a single RSS feed so that I can share them all with others. I don't have a website - i just want to share the RSS feeds I subscribe to with my colleagues in an easy way.





So, to recap, I want to be able to pass on a single feed which, when subscribed to, enables my favourite feeds to be shared.





Sorry if I'm not clear!

RSS Feeds - how do I create a single RSS feed which contains a collection of diiferent RSS feeds?
You could open a free NewsGator account and add all your favorite RSS feeds there. Then just tell your colleagues what the username and password are so that they can access the same account.





Not ideal, but it is free and easily accessible.
Reply:Try Yahoo Pipes:





http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/


No comments:

Post a Comment