Saturday, April 17, 2010

How to make my site RSS enable,so that users will get alerts...?

Hi all, first let me clarify what is rss in a very short. When site is enabled with RSS if any user subscribe/bookmark that page so that he gets the alerts on any kind of updations on that particular page or site. So how to make it. I have a site named www.bapubomma.com which is a small effort to put a famous artist online and all his works. There will be frequent updations in the site and i want to alert the user on this, so along my way to this, some one has given a hint about this RSS. Now i want to implement that immedietly so that the traffic to the site increases and so the money which will be helpful to that artist. In a short period i was able to put google adsense in my site.now my site is generating revenue ofcourse not much just about 5$ to 6$. Please help me i'll will be thankfull to you. Thanks in advance

How to make my site RSS enable,so that users will get alerts...?
RSS = Real Simple Syndication


If you haven't built your site yet, use a ready made website framework which already has RSS built in.





So, take Dotnetnuke as an example...


If your site is built using DNN as a framework, every module you deploy by default has an RSS feature you can turn on or off with a click.





Otherwise, you have to embed the code in your pages, specifying what RSS versions you wish to support.
Reply:Put a Email subscription box on site and Rss feed icons. See :

teeth problems

No comments:

Post a Comment