Saturday, April 17, 2010

What is an RSS feed and why would you want it over regular web stuff?

As you can tell, I am not computer literate. What I am asking is this, I was a member of Photojo, and decided to unsubscribe. It said ok, but do you want to RSS instead? I said no. cuz I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. So what is the difference between getting email from Photojo, or RSS stuff?

What is an RSS feed and why would you want it over regular web stuff?
well emailing is a bit annoying as it involves the big bunch of information sent in to the valuable space we have for our friends which is actually of very little use but when u RSS a website it continously informs u of changes that happen to the website without going into the website....and there is no emails sent ...

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment