Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free service that sends RSS Feeds to MY email.?

I am looking for an absolutely free online service or software program that I can type an RSS Feed URL into, and have it send updates/posts from the RSS feed directly to my email as they are posted.





The more functionality the better, as I would like to have some say as to how many emails I am sent a day, graphics/no graphics, etc.





Please make sure the service actually works before posting a reply, as I've tried several found on Google that do not work at all.





The main thing is being able to specify multiple RSS feed addresses, and letting it do the work for me.





Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate it.

Free service that sends RSS Feeds to MY email.?
if you use yahoo mail, you have the ability to add rss feeds and view them in your yahoo mailbox itself. have you tried that?


No comments:

Post a Comment