Thursday, November 19, 2009

Making RSS feeds work with 360 page?

I've checked through some of the information on this site, and I can't find anything that seems to answer my question. When I copy an RSS URL to paste into the RSS page, the browser window indicates that Yahoo couldn't retrieve the webpage. These are the correct URLs for the feeds, as far as I can determine. My browser is IE 7.0, so I don't think it needs to be updated. What is wrong? Yahoo help - wasn't.


Thanks, y'all.

Making RSS feeds work with 360 page?
Sometimes, there is a problem retrieving the RSS feeds, and it's probably just a glitch involving 360 more than anything. Usually, if you try again later, it works. However, there are some cases in which there is nothing to "grab onto," like trying to insert the RSS of a user (like me) who has never asked a question (yet), or of a deleted question. The feeds will only show results if results can be found at the moment, so you might want to try again later. Sometimes the site is down all together, like when you try to edit your settings but keep getting the "page cannot be displayed" message, so this is just one of those things you come to expect with a glitchy site like Yahoo! 360.


No comments:

Post a Comment