Monday, November 16, 2009

What is RSS feed URL?

I just created a blog, http://rentakmarhaenis.blogspot.com. I want to submit to few of submit url link but I've been asked about RSS feed URL. Can someone tell me what is RSS and RSS feed URL?

What is RSS feed URL?
Yeah, you see RSS feeds all over the place. Newer browsers include a new RSS section that shows you updates on your favorite websites.





For Mozilla FireFox, just add the SAGE plug-in





For Internet Explorer 7, it's built-in. But for IE 6, there are several third party viewers.





I think that who RSS thing is hogwash. I simply don't need NAGGING websites, more popups, marque displays and other crap on my screen. Try it, then UNINSTALL IT as you wish. It's BOGUS.





Good luck and Happy Computing!

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment