Monday, November 16, 2009

PDA first timer - RSS feeds?

I am going to buy an inexpensive PDA at ebay. My main aim is to read RSS feeds while I am going to school by train.





I am newbie and don't know much about PDAs. If I buy a PDA without WLAN 802.11b, can I synchronize pda with my PC and still read RSS feeds or Do I have to purchase a pda with WLAN 802.11b to read rss feeds.





Thanks,


Thanks,

PDA first timer - RSS feeds?
If you buy a pda telephone you can sync feeds using GPRS with a telephone subscription. However the cheapest way is to sync via your pc at home and then read the news off line when you want. You would not need wither phone or wlan for this. You would not be able to refresh the news until you are at your pc again.





Avantgo would be a good program to sync news and other sites.

blue tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment