Saturday, November 14, 2009

Change rss subscription setting?

Hi,


I am using firefox 2.x and I like the feature to click the RSS icon behind each URL to subscribe directly. However, after I choose to add RSS feed to Google personalized homepage, I find no way to change this setting so I can add feed to Google reader.





Any idea? Is this a firefox setting or google setting? I remembered when the first time I change firefox setting to add rss feed to Google, Google asked me to choose Google personal homepage or Google reader...








Thanks,





Li

Change rss subscription setting?
sure! firefox 2 has a pref pane for changing which reader reads the feeds.





preferences-%26gt;feeds , then choose your reader...





google toolbar has similar under options-%26gt; browsing -%26gt; subscribe !


No comments:

Post a Comment